Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rock My Town NYC : 12/2/2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Rock My Town NYC : 12/2/2010 Empty
PostSubject: Rock My Town NYC : 12/2/2010   Rock My Town NYC : 12/2/2010 Empty13.02.10 16:22

Rock My Town NYC : 12/2/2010 Thinsp20

Adam Lambert, Kris Allen, Allison Iraheta Talk Reuniting For NYC Show

'I called Ryan [Seacrest] and I said, 'Dude, I really miss Kris and Allison,'

' Lambert jokes of how 'American Idol' trio's concert came together.

Joel Hanek & Jim Cantiello

Quote :

On Friday night (February 12), "American Idol" fans in New York were in for a treat. Season-eight winner Kris Allen joined breakout superstar Adam Lambert and fourth-place finisher Allison Iraheta for a special concert, exclusive to contest winners of a Z100 radio giveaway, the "Ryan, Rock My Town" event at the Highline Ballroom.

MTV News "American Idol" expert Jim Cantiello was on the scene to score the first-ever interview with Kradison ("Idol" fans' affectionate name for the triumvirate) and was able to get the scoop on the reunion concert.

Read more on MTV

The Kradison Concert:

Allen, Lambert & Iraheta Reunite For One Night Only

Lyndsey Parker

Quote :
The three-pronged phenom known as "Kradison"--for the uninitiated, that's the holy American Idol trinity of season 8's Kris Allen, Adam Lambert, and Allison Iraheta--still remains strong, an unbroken Idol alliance of sorts, in the hearts and DVRs of diehard fans...even though the three finalists stopped performing together after the Idols Live Tour wrapped in September '09, and they have since embarked on very different, very individualistic solo careers. But for one magical night only--Friday, February 12--Kradison flailingly came together at an intimate New York City club concert, and it was just like old times.

Read more on Reality Rocks

Allison Iraheta, Adam Lambert, and Kris Allen: Awesome three ways in NYC

Michael Slezak

Quote :

To folks who aren’t fluent in American Idol, there was probably zero appeal in the idea of Ryan Seacrest’s “Rock My Town” contest that brought season 8 stars Allison Iraheta, Adam Lambert, and Kris Allen to the Highline Ballroom in New York City last night. Too bad for them. Because all three singers delivered such powerful, confident sets from their recent debut discs that blind devotion to Fox’s ratings behemoth was hardly a requirement for getting left weak-kneed, sore-throated, and ultimately elated by the time the trio combined forces to close the show with Gnarls Barkley’s “Crazy.”

Rock My Town NYC : 12/2/2010 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Rock My Town NYC : 12/2/2010
Page 1 of 1