Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam on the Tonight Show/Conan O'brien

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Adam on the Tonight Show/Conan O'brien Empty
PostSubject: Adam on the Tonight Show/Conan O'brien   Adam on the Tonight Show/Conan O'brien Empty15.12.09 6:12

Adam and the band put on a fine performance of Whaddaya Want From Me, receiving hearty praise from Conan. After a commercial break, Adam was shown seated by Conan's table, where he was complimented and chatted up a little by O'brien. Full videos are sure to appear, with Adam's performance coming at the end of the show, as typical of musical guests. He looked gorgeous, hair spiked, eyes sultry, wearing brown leather pants and jacket, I think I recall. Hard to look past the eyes...Conan's height and maturity seemed to emphasize Adam's youthfulness. Cute!
Back to top Go down

Adam on the Tonight Show/Conan O'brien
Page 1 of 1