Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ask the Flying Monkey!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Ask the Flying Monkey! Empty
PostSubject: Ask the Flying Monkey!   Ask the Flying Monkey! Empty07.12.09 3:48

Quote :
A Note from the Flying Monkey: I recently wrote how weird it is that, completely coincidentally, I often get a bunch of questions all at the same time clustered around a central theme. Well, almost every question I received this week had something to do with music. Check it out!

Quote :
Q: Oh, Great Flying Simian Even Smarter Than the Only Other Smart Monkey I Can Think Of, Doctor Zaius: You might not have heard about it because it was very hush-hush, but Adam Lambert kissed his keyboardist during a performance at the American Music Awards. Supposedly, it wasn’t rehearsed, but done “in the moment.” So what does the keyboardist think – and is he gay? – Martin, U.S. Virgin Islands

Quote :
A: Hush-hush indeed, Martin!

According to Lambert, keyboardist Tommy Ratliff is straight and single, and while it’s true that the actual kiss wasn’t rehearsed, there was, even in rehearsal, an intimate moment where Lambert grabbed him by the hair. It didn’t take a genius to see that a kiss was a definitely possible during the spontaneity of the performance itself.

In any event, after the performance Ratliff tweeted, "Thanks SOO much to everyone that watched!!!! Rock n Roll is a prostitute…it should be tartted up.”

Which seems to me to preclude the possibility of a sexual harassment suit any time soon.

http://www.afterelton.com/askmonkey/12-07-2009
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Ask the Flying Monkey!
Page 1 of 1