Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 2nd October 2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 2nd October 2014 Empty
PostAdam Lambert News : 2nd October 2014

Lay Me Down vs Lay Me Down

"Lay Me Down" songwriter Sam Smith hears "Lay Me Down"
by Avicii, Adam Lambert & Nile Rodgers for the first time!

Ohh look who Adam Lambert loves now!

Lisa McGarry for Unreality T.V. wrote:
Adam Lambert was positively gushing on his Twitter page last night, after heading to a brand new music gig in LA.

The American Idol star was out and about with pals and he went to see British singer Sam Smith in concert. He loved every minute of the gig if his tweets were anything to go by.

Sam is currently trying to follow in the footsteps of Ed Sheeran and is attempting to crack the States with his debut album ‘In The Lonely Hour’.

Smith is putting on shows around the US and Lambert loved the latest gig. He shared a clip from one song to Twitter last night and commented on it saying:

“@samsmithworld was fantastic last night! Vocal masterclass!”

Smith replied: “Thank you so much for coming brother xxxx.”..............read more

Queen's 13 Greatest Hits, Ranked in Order Of Greatness

As the band return to the road, these are their finest moments

Quote :
Thursday 2nd October 2014 by Andrew Trendell | Photos by Press/WENNTags: Queen
No band has a back catalogue quite like Queen. It's practically an encyclopaedia of excellence, and an essential chapter in the history of rock. Hence our excitement at the news that they're due to kick off a tour with Adam Lambert next year.

They've probably got too many greatest hits, and it's hard to choose the best, but we've selected our favourite 13 from their finest moments. From the pomp and bombast of 'Flash' and 'Bicycle Race' to the operatic glory of 'Innuendo' and 'Bohemian Rhapsody', they certainly had a sound like no other. Where would we be without them?

Celebrate Queen with us, these are their 13 greatest hits, ranked in order of greatness..........view on Gigwise

Adam Lambert News : 2nd October 2014 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk
Share this post on: reddit

Adam Lambert News : 2nd October 2014 :: Comments

No Comment.

Adam Lambert News : 2nd October 2014

Page 1 of 1