Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Adam Lambert News : 25th September 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin

PostAdam Lambert News : 25th September 2014

HNGN EXCLUSIVE

Behind-The-Scenes Footage from Recent Photo Shoot

Michael Lello wrote:
Adam Lambert's fans have earned a reputation for their fierce loyalty to the "American Idol" star and chart-topping singer. Photographer Christopher Ameruoso experienced that passion first-hand after he and Priscilla Presley published the best-selling book "Shades of Elvis," which features more than 75 celebrities wearing Elvis' personally owned iconic sunglasses, including Johnny Depp, Elton John, Ozzy Osbourne, Snoop Dogg, Robert Plant, Cher, Steven Tyler, Celine Dion and Willie Nelson.

Of all the A-list artists' fanbases Ameruoso heard from, Lambert's was the loudest.

"I was definitely taken aback," Ameruoso tells HNGN. "He said, 'My fans are the most loyal, you'll see,' and a lot of artists say that, but he was right. His fans are absolutely the most supportive and loyal.".......read more

Queen And Adam Lambert Working On UK/Europe Tour

Quote :
If there were any doubts that Adam Lambert would win over hardcore Queen fans, during the legendary band’s recent North American and Asia tour, guitarist Brian May confessed that only a few notes of Adam’s pyrotechnical vocals erased ‘em..........read more on Onepopz

Adam On The Red Carpet

Glimpse of Adam at the opeing night of Kiss Me Kate

Back to top Go down
http://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Adam Lambert News : 25th September 2014 :: Comments

No Comment.

Adam Lambert News : 25th September 2014

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Adam Lambert Daily News & Information-
Jump to: