Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 21st September 2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News :  21st September 2014 Empty
PostAdam Lambert News : 21st September 2014

Adam Lambert Plays Coy About New Album

Adam Lambert News :  21st September 2014 Adam-l10

Quote :
Adam Lambert is playing it coy when it comes to revealing details about his forthcoming third studio album. Speaking about the album, which will be his first since departing RCA, on the Ryan Seacrest Presents radio show earlier this week, Lambert said, “I’m not going to say too much because I try to keep things under wraps. I’m working on this album, I’m really excited about it. I got signed to another label, which I’m not going to reveal right now, but it’s a really good deal and it’s a good project.”
Adding: “I’m working with an amazing executive producer. Again, I can’t say too much, but it’s going to be really good.”
Adam released his last studio effort, Trespassing, in 2012. The record spawned three singles: “Better Than I Know Myself, “Never Close Our Eyes”, and “Trespassing.” Upon its release, Trespassing made chart history by becoming the first album from an openly gay artist to debut at number one on the Billboard 200.

Ryan Seacrest talks new season of 'American Idol'

Article snipped for Adam's part

Matt Finn for Fox News wrote:
Of course you can’t talk to Seacrest without chatting about "American Idol." He said so far he’s seen the best talent come from this year’s auditions in the Big Apple.

“We’ve seen all walks of artistry but in New York believe it or not we’ve had one of the strongest turn-outs,” Seacrest said. “We’ve been there often and sometimes it’s hit-or-miss but we saw some really great talent in New York last week so I’m excited to see what they do.”

Seacrest also talked about "American Idol" alum Adam Lambert -- who made history this week as the first former-contestant to fill in on the judges’ panel during auditions in New York.

“He was brilliant. He sat in there. He had some great insight for the contestants. He was one so he had that perspective,” Seacrest said.............watch video

Adam Lambert News :  21st September 2014 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk
Share this post on: reddit

Adam Lambert News : 21st September 2014 :: Comments

No Comment.

Adam Lambert News : 21st September 2014

Page 1 of 1