Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 19th September 2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 19th September 2014 Empty
PostAdam Lambert News : 19th September 2014

Adam Lambert & Queen to tour Europe
& there's going to be dates in the UK!!

Adam Lambert News : 19th September 2014 Adam-l35

Nick Barnes for Unreality T.V. wrote:
It has today been revealed that Queen and Adam Lambert will continue to reign supreme as they’re set to bring their amazing tour to Europe, along with stops in the UK!

Queen recently wrapped their most recent tour with Adam Lambert, after taking to venues in the likes of America, Canada, and Australia, and it looks like it’s going to be the turn of European fans very, very soon.

British fans have been crying out for Adam Lambert and Brian May to come to the UK and perform a couple of dates, but nothing had been announced, until now. There’d been the odd hint, in which either Brian or Adam stated that if the show was popular enough, then they couldn’t see why they wouldn’t bring it to the UK, but it finally looks like we’re getting somewhere.

During an interview with Chris Evans on BBC Radio 2, on September 19, Brian May and Roger Taylor admitted that they’re currently trying to work out dates for the UK and mainland Europe........read more

Queen and Adam Lambert Will Perform in Jakarta Next Year

From Google Translate

Quote :
Jakarta - Variant Entertainment and CNCommunication to confirm the appearance of the Queen in Jakarta. According to CEO CNCommunication Chocky Napitupulu issues later circulated about the legendary band Queen who will perform in Jakarta secured are indeed true.

"The Queen has been confirmed is willing to perform in Jakarta. Estimated on October 10, 2015," Chocky said at a press conference in Jakarta, Friday 19/9........read more

Adam Lambert Signs With New Label for Third Album

Joes Lynch writing for Billboard wrote:
When Adam Lambert hit Ryan Seacrest's radio show to chat about his temporary American Idol judging gig on Thursday, the Glammy One let it slip that he's already teamed up with a new label for his third album after parting ways with RCA a year ago.

“I’m not going to say too much because I try to keep things under wraps,” Lambert told Seacrest. “I’m working on this album, I’m really excited about it. I got signed to another label, which I’m not going to reveal right now, but it’s a really good deal and it’s a good project. I’m working with an amazing executive producer."

After releasing Trespassing, which topped the Billboard 200 in 2012, Lambert parted ways with RCA after the label reportedly pressured him to record an all-covers album for his third LP, instead of new material..............read more

Adams Back in L.A.

© Zimbio
Adam Lambert News : 19th September 2014 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk
Share this post on: reddit

Adam Lambert News : 19th September 2014 :: Comments

No Comment.

Adam Lambert News : 19th September 2014

Page 1 of 1