Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 1st August 2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 1st August 2014 Empty
PostAdam Lambert News : 1st August 2014

Adam Lambert On Freddie Mercury's Legacy
And The Fight To Be A Gay Pop Star

Adam Lambert News : 1st August 2014 O-adam10

Curtis M Wong at The Huffington Post wrote:
For Adam Lambert, touring the world with Queen is both “the summer gig of a lifetime” and a bona fide, full-circle career milestone.

The 32-year-old pop star came into the national spotlight after crooning the legendary rock band’s seminal hit, “Bohemian Rhapsody,” as his audition for the eighth season of “American Idol” in 2009, and quickly became a fan favorite. Although he ended up as that season’s runner-up, Lambert has continued to channel the vigor and vim of Queen’s late frontman, Freddie Mercury, in his musical output since then.

Of course, there’s one significant difference: Lambert famously cleared up media speculation about his sexuality by coming out as gay on the cover of Rolling Stone after his “Idol” run wrapped in spring 2009, while Mercury, who was by varying accounts gay or bisexual, never publicly did so during his lifetime..........read more

Related articles.......

Pressparty  : Fishbowl  : Greg in Hollywood

Eli Lieb, Adam Lambert Collaborating On New Music

Quote :
Out singer-songwriter Eli Lieb has confirmed rumors he's collaborating with Adam Lambert on new music.

“Yeah!” Lieb told The Huffington Post. “I don't know what I can really say, but we've definitely had some studio time together. Adam is, honestly, one of the most genuine people I've met in my whole time being in LA. He's just a rare person. He is so talented, but as a person, he's very kind, generous, humble and down-to-earth.”

Lieb also discussed coming out and his new single Zeppelin, which he called “a straight-down-the-middle, pop-rock song.”

“When I think of myself, my sexuality isn't the defining part of who I am as a musician,” he said. “I haven't written about the struggles of being gay because I've personally never felt that.”

You Can Now Buy Your Very Own Copy Of The
Adam Lambert 2014 Birthday Yearbook, Yay!

Quote :
Were you looking to buy yourself a present this week?

If you were, may I recommend a digital copy of the Adam Lambert 2014 Birthday Yearbook. Do you know why? Because it’s awesome. Well, not like I had to tell you guys that. You already know.

This year the We Are Family Foundation and Adam’s BFF Nile Rodgers got together to present Adam with the “one-of-a-kind, silk bound, 108 page book” at the July 23rd Queen and Adam Lambert concert.

Adam Lambert News : 1st August 2014 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk
Share this post on: reddit

Adam Lambert News : 1st August 2014 :: Comments

No Comment.

Adam Lambert News : 1st August 2014

Page 1 of 1