Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 26th July 2014 : Queen With Adam Lambert in Uncasville Night 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 26th July 2014 : Queen With Adam Lambert in Uncasville Night 2 Empty
PostAdam Lambert News : 26th July 2014 : Queen With Adam Lambert in Uncasville Night 2

Queen With Adam Lambert in Uncasville Night 2

More videos on these Youtube channels

Photo credits on Rockimitatesart

Atlantic City Weekly

Adam Lambert News : 26th July 2014 : Queen With Adam Lambert in Uncasville Night 2 86146810

Bigger pic

DEF LEPPARD's JOE ELLIOTT Talks VIVIAN CAMPBELL's Health,

QUEEN's Tour With ADAM LAMBERT

Quote :
................On QUEEN's decision to tour, with "American Idol" finalist Adam Lambert once again fronting the band:

Joe: "Well, I actually think that, in fairness, it's probably a more realistic lineup than the one with Paul Rodgers, because QUEEN was very flamboyant when they had Freddie Mercury — very, very flamboyant — and Adam Lambert is very, very flamboyant. Paul Rodgers was… not that he wasn't flamboyant, but he's a lot more testosterone driven than either Fred or Adam Lambert are. So, having not seen it — this is just pure guesswork and speculation on my part — I would imagine that it probably sounds closer to what QUEEN with Fred sounded, because of the way that Adam Lambert sings. It's gonna split opinions — I know it is — because some people think that they QUEEN shouldn't have this guy there, and there's other people that are gonna think it's great."
...Source

Adam Lambert News : 26th July 2014 : Queen With Adam Lambert in Uncasville Night 2 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk
Share this post on: reddit

Adam Lambert News : 26th July 2014 : Queen With Adam Lambert in Uncasville Night 2 :: Comments

No Comment.

Adam Lambert News : 26th July 2014 : Queen With Adam Lambert in Uncasville Night 2

Page 1 of 1