Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 17th July 2014 : Adam Lambert With Queen in Philadelphia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 17th July 2014 : Adam Lambert With Queen in Philadelphia Empty
PostAdam Lambert News : 17th July 2014 : Adam Lambert With Queen in Philadelphia

Adam Lambert With Queen in Philadelphia

At Queen show in Philadelphia,
'new guy' Adam Lambert electrifies crowd

Adam Lambert News : 17th July 2014 : Adam Lambert With Queen in Philadelphia -e1f0910

Tim Hawk of The South Jersey Times wrote:
The “new guy,” as Adam Lambert was referred to by Queen guitarist Brian May, held his own as the British rock band performed at the Wells Fargo center Wednesday night.

The 2009 “American Idol finalist” didn’t pretend to be Freddy Mercury but rather put his own twist on the classic songs. Backed by the powerful playing of original members May and drummer Roger Taylor, who was assisted by his son Rufus on the drums, Lambert came out dressed in leather and sunglasses and belted out “Now I’m Here” and “Stone Cold Crazy.”

Lambert’s personality and flamboyancy finally showed in “Killer Queen,” where he sang atop a purple and gold chaise lounge on a mini-stage that extended into the crowd........read more

Review added July 24th

Queen + Adam Lambert Bring the Heat to Philly

Quote :
When Queen initially announced that they would be touring with Adam Lambert, I was quite skeptical; could Adam really even dream of living up to Freddie Mercury?  While admittedly Adam is certainly not Freddie, he truly is an astounding singer in his own right.  It was rather humbling when he proclaimed that he knew that there would only be one Freddie Mercury.  This is a show that will certainly go down in the books as one of the best that I have ever attended............read more

Review added July 25th

Even without Mercury, Queen red hot

Quote :
Nine times out of 10, even though I always tell myself I will, I never write about fun things I do because I never think I can make them seem interesting enough to be worth reading.

However, “things” are very different from “religious experiences.”

By religious experience, I’m referring to the opportunity to see one’s favorite band perform live, thus fulfilling a dream spanning one’s quite-lengthy 17 years of life, so on and so forth.

To make a long story short, I saw the Queen + Adam Lambert concert July 16 at Wells Fargo Center, and it was absolutely wonderful.

I’ve been in love with Queen ever since the ripe old age of 8, when I saw “We Will Rock You,” the musical, which is about the time I felt as though I had learned what good music was. Of course, I then proceeded to see not one, but two Jonas Brothers concerts, and thought that was the best thing to ever occur.

Needless to say, it was a dark time, but that’s beside the point...........read more

More videos at these Youtube channels

Photo credits at Rockimitatesart

Brian May teases more Queen and Adam Lambert
tour dates potentially coming to Europe

Quote :
Queen and Adam Lambert fans across Europe might just be in for some good news in the next few weeks. Guitarist Brian May has teased that the newly invigorated band might be taking Adam along for new tour dates across Europe after the stunning sales of their North American and Australasian performances.

The tour has brought a wave of positive reviews from critics with fans going wild for Adam's glam rock style and powerful delivery. Most people seeing the shows have commented on the new energy behind the band – some are even crying out for a new Queen album with their new frontman. And now, after endless complaints that the new Queen had not scheduled dates in Europe, Brian has told his fans that plans are being discussed......Click Music

RELATED ARTICLES

Unreality T.V  : Pressparty

Brian May on Adam Lambert:
'His interpretation of songs is breathtaking'

Pressparty wrote:
Brian May believes Queen fans will have been surprised by the talent of Adam Lambert.

The band are currently touring with the singer in North America before heading to Australia, New Zealand and Asia later this year.

Whilst the group have performed with the vocal powerhouse in the past, May told Timeout that he believes their current US tour has cemented Lambert's credentials.

He said: "The fit is incredibly good and, from the point of view of Queen fans, Adam is just 100 per cent better than anyone realised.........read more

Adam Lambert Dines In Montreal As
He And Queen Take Over The East Coast

Quote :
So, Adam Lambert is clearly not in Montreal anymore cause he and Queen performed in Philadelphia last night, but these photos of the singer dining in Montreal were just released today and it’s not like I’m not gonna share them with you guys just cause they’re kind of old.

Plus, I haven’t seen them anywhere yet!

Adam clearly made the best of his time in the Canadian city this week. He hung out with friends, bought a new shirt and immediately wore it and, of course, gave a kick-ass concert.

Adam Lambert Performing with Queen
is 'So Surreal' & 'I'm Very Humbled'

Adam Lambert News : 17th July 2014 : Adam Lambert With Queen in Philadelphia Captur23

Quote :
Adam Lambert leaves his hotel in Montreal, Canada during his tour with the band Queen on Tuesday July 15

The 32-year-old entertainer, who was spotted out and about in Montreal the day before as well, is acting as the front man of the band while they tour the US this Summer!

“It's so surreal” Adam said to The Oakland Press. “If someone had said to me, ‘By the way, you’re gonna be on stage at Madison Square Garden with them in five years,’ I would’ve laughed in their face…It’s an honor. I’m very humbled and very lucky I get to do this.”...........bigger pics on Just Jared

Adam Lambert Lives Proud, Gets His Life

Lyndsey Parker at Yahoo Music wrote:
Adam Lambert is currently on the road fronting the massive rock band Queen, which means he's being heard by more people than ever before and reaching new audiences. So the timing is perfect for him to participate in AT&T's second annual Live Proud campaign, which seeks to foster awareness, empowerment, and pride throughout the LGBT community and beyond..............read more

Adam Lambert News : 17th July 2014 : Adam Lambert With Queen in Philadelphia 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk
Share this post on: reddit

Adam Lambert News : 17th July 2014 : Adam Lambert With Queen in Philadelphia :: Comments

No Comment.

Adam Lambert News : 17th July 2014 : Adam Lambert With Queen in Philadelphia

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Adam Lambert Daily News & Information-
Jump to: