Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 12th May 2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 12th May 2014 Empty
PostAdam Lambert News : 12th May 2014

Take A Peek At Adam Lambert’s Instagram Photos
To Learn How Fabulously Perfect He Is

Adam Lambert News : 12th May 2014 Adam-l30
Socialite Life wrote:
Ever since Adam Lambert crossed my radar with his appearance on American Idol, I knew I would love this man forever.

Back in 2009, I watched his first music video for “Whataya Want From Me” and my adoration for this man grew exponentially in just a few short minutes.
After viewing his Instagram numerous times, I can say that one social media platform solidified my fondness for him.
“For Your Entertainment” is by far my favorite song by the artist. I don’t think another will ever top it. I admittedly fell in love with the hit song “Marry the Night” because of Lambert, but it’s still not on my list of top five favorites.
He showcases his wonderful life by taking funny photos with pals like Jared Leto, showing appreciation for Lady Gaga, and sharing photos of himself and his family......see the photos here

Astrological Profile: Adam Lambert by Mirjam Schneider

Quote :
Those born under the sign of Aquarius are not exactly known for their fondness of rules and regulations, and singer Adam Lambert is no exception: Freedom and independence rank high amongst his values, and taking charge and being in the middle of the action suits him very much. His core personality is really cool and quirky, combined with a rather unorthodox way of thinking. He’s a person who’s full of restless energy, very easily bored and definitely eager for thrill and excitement........read more at Female First

Adam Lambert News : 12th May 2014 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk
Share this post on: reddit

Adam Lambert News : 12th May 2014 :: Comments

No Comment.

Adam Lambert News : 12th May 2014

Page 1 of 1