Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News & Information : 29th November 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News & Information : 29th November 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News & Information : 29th November 2013   Adam Lambert News & Information : 29th November 2013 Empty29.11.13 0:30

Adam on Glee

‘Glee’ season 5, episode 7 review
Darren Criss, Adam Lambert’s return, and Jacob Artist ‘news’

Adam Lambert News & Information : 29th November 2013 Band_c11

Matt Carter wrote:
“Puppet Master” was an episode of “Glee” that had quite a bit going for it just on Thursday night, at least in that Adam Lambert and Demi Lovato were back, there were puppets galore, and there was not really any pressure at all to tell a story that would impact the long-term storyline. Producers clearly knew that this would air on Thanksgiving, and that opened the door to try out a few different things rather than just delivering an episode that all of the standard things that you would expect........Cartermatt

Glee Review: No Strings Attached

Miranda Wicker wrote:
In fact, the very best part of tonight's puppet show was Adam Lambert puppet, if only because it was Adam Lambert and basically nothing he could do on this show would be wrong..........TV Fanatic

Five 'Glee' Performances We are Thankful for This Season

Quote :
3. "Marry The Night" - Adam Lambert's introduction to Glee was nothing short of perfection. The American Idol alum came in with a flash and has continued to be a shining light in this so-so season every step of the way..............Aol TV

World Famous Psychic Answers Celebs' Burning Questions

Quote :
Hollywood stars, including "Extra's" Mario Lopez, singer Adam Lambert, and "Dancing with the Stars" contestant Jack Osbourne, are asking renowned psychic Dolores Cardelucci burning questions about their future.
Check out her surprising responses!.............

Adam Lambert, Johnny Weir, Chaz Bono Offer Thanksgiving Tweets

Quote :
Singer Adam Lambert tweeted to his more than 2 million followers, “Have a beautiful Thanksgiving everyone!!” followed by a photo of a turkey along with the caption, “What are You thankful for?”........On Top Magazine

9 people you may not have known are LGBT and Jewish

Quote :
As Hannukah begins, here is a countdown of celebrities, politicians, activists and comedians who have the best of both worlds

The runner-up of American Idol's eighth season first revealed that he was gay in Rolling Stone magazine shortly after the show had finished.

He once told ABC News: '"Come out” is so funny to me because I've never been in. I've always been out. I just chose to avoid it. I didn’t feel closeted. Everybody that I worked with knew about my personal life.'

But before Lambert became well-known, he was a rising star in the Jewish community. He performed at the San Diego Temple of the Arts, blowing people away with his talent.

Notably, he sung in Hebrew at a 2005 tribute concert to assassinated Prime Minister of Israel, Yitzhak Rabin. He also once played the slave Joshua in a multi-million-dollar Kodak Theatre production of The Ten Commandments..........Gay Star News

FNL's Flashback Friday: Adam Lambert Episode

Quote :
Season 1 Episode 1 Flashback Friday- Rocco Leo Gaglioti showcases Fashion News Live interviews of Adam Lambert through the years. Who are the artists that influenced Adam the most and why is he whipping Rocco?

Adam Lambert News & Information : 29th November 2013 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News & Information : 29th November 2013
Page 1 of 1