Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News & Information : 25th September 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News & Information : 25th September 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News & Information : 25th September 2013   Adam Lambert News & Information : 25th September 2013 Empty25.09.13 0:06

Adam Lambert - the Titanium Idol

Adam Lambert News & Information : 25th September 2013 470_2610

Adam Lambert is Taking His Place in Destiny

Kerry Kolsch wrote:
Adam Lambert is on the precipice of an extraordinary advance in his career. Opening night at the recent iHeart Musical Festival at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, accompanied by the iconic band Queen, Lambert wowed the audience with his impeccable voice and his sizzling hot sexual magnetism. His tight, black skinny jeans and unbuttoned shirt displayed every inch of the stunning Alpha male. Lambert has grown from the kid we fell in love with as he anxiously auditioned for American Idol with his a capella version of Bohemian Rhapsody to a man to be reckoned with in the music world.........read more on Yahoo Voices

Adam Lambert defends Miley Cyrus and shows his ‘happy place’

Lisa McGarry wrote:
Adam Lambert has spoken out in defence of Miley Cyrus, after her twerking caused controversy all around the world.

The American Idol star seems to think that music fans are over reacting after Miley’s MTV VMA performance – with a foam finger and Robin Thicke – hit headlines around the globe for all the wrong reason.........read more on Unreality TV

Staying ‘True’: Avicii Opens Up About His New Album

Quote :
Congrats on making a great record. The record is not just about the singles. It’s a nice ride all the way through. It’s one of those records that you can listen to from start to finish.

Thank you.

One of the tracks on True that we are hoping is the next single is “Lay It Down” with Adam Lambert. What was it like working with Adam?

It was great. Adam has an amazing voice. More than anything, he’s also a great writer. But his voice is just insane! He’s like a reincarnation of Freddie Mercury. Actually more like a mixture of Freddie Mercury and Robert Plant.

Is that what attracted you to working with Adam? His showmanship as a performer?

Yeah, I think so. It was Nile Rodgers that kinda had the connection with him and brought him down to put the vocals on a demo that Nile and I did. We weren’t even intending to have him sing on the final track. But then he did such an amazing job on the demo, we were like, “Why go look for someone else? It’s brilliant as it is.”

There was another song we did with Adam. It was about going down on a girl. He was like “well it’s not for me, but I’ll sing it. I’ll do it for the people, I’ll go down for the people” One way or another we all go down!...........read more on David Atlanta

Avicii on Adam Lambert: "His voice is just insane"

Quote :
Avicii has heaped praise on Adam Lambert, calling him a "reincarnation of Freddie Mercury".

The two artists teamed up alongside guitarist Nile Rodgers for the track 'Lay Me Down', which features on the Swedish DJ's new album 'True'.

Speaking to David Atlanta, Avicii said that not only is Lambert a powerful singer, but he is a "great writer" too. He said:

"Adam has an amazing voice. More than anything, he’s also a great writer. But his voice is just insane! He’s like a reincarnation of Freddie Mercury. Actually more like a mixture of Freddie Mercury and Robert Plant.".......... read more on Pressparty

Adam Lambert News & Information : 25th September 2013 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News & Information : 25th September 2013
Page 1 of 1