Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

AFFTEE : New York : 19 : 8 : 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin

PostSubject: AFFTEE : New York : 19 : 8 : 2013   20.08.13 0:18

GET READY FOR THE LIVE DEBUT OF LAY ME DOWN

Read All About It : Livestream if possible : World Clock : Twitter List

Avicii, Adam Lambert, Nile Rodgers perform new song

Robert Copsey wrote:
Avicii, Adam Lambert and Nile Rodgers teamed up on stage to perform their new track 'Lay Me Down' for the first time last night (August 19).

The trio were among the special guests at Rodgers's All For The East End fundraiser, which raises awareness of the work carried out by charities working in the East End of Long Island.

Avicii, Adam Lambert, Nile Rodgers perform together

After the performance, Avicii tweeted: "So happy to be a part of such a great cause! Thanks @nilerodgers for havin me, and great to finally meet @adamlambert."

Lambert added: "Wow! Had an amazing time performing alongside @nilerodgers, Chic and heard our new tune spun loud by @Avicii "LAY ME DOWN"!".......read more on Digital Spy

Adam Lambert Rocks AFTEE Nile Rodgers Dance Party

Michelle DiLungo wrote:

Adam Lambert rocked the stage at the All For East End (AFTEE) Nile Rodgers Dance Party at Martha Clara Vineyards in Riverhead on Monday, August 19.

The former "American Idol" star showed off his killer pipes performing well known hits like "Whataya Want from Me" and "Trespassing" with a little help from Nile Rodgers on the guitar. The duo joined forces for David Bowie's "Let's Dance," and the crowd went crazy for the gorgeous rocker and dynamic producer......Source

ALSO BY MICHELLE

Nile Rodgers, Adam Lambert, And Avicii
Bring Down The House At AFTEE's Dance Party

Quote :
All For The East End's Nile Rodgers East End Dance Party with Adam Lambert, Avicii, Chromeo, Mystery Skulls, DJ Russell Peters, and Prince Paul did not disappoint. With musical favorites from multiple decades, the Bridgehampton National Bank sponsored concert had attendees dancing all night long.

Rodgers rocked the house with Chic, performing classics like "We Are Family," "Le Freak," and a cover of Madonna's "Like A Virgin." Lambert joined Rodgers on stage for a cover of the David Bowie hit, "Let's Dance," and showed off his talented pipes performing a few other favorites including his hit "Whataya Want From Me." Enthusiastic Avicii fans enjoyed a set from the Swedish DJ which included "Levels" and "Wake Me Up."
The AFTEE Dance Party was held at Martha Clara Vineyards in Riverhead on Monday, August 19.
Back to top Go down
http://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

AFFTEE : New York : 19 : 8 : 2013
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Adam Lambert Live-
Jump to: