Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

American Idol Judge Press

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

American Idol Judge Press Empty
PostSubject: American Idol Judge Press   American Idol Judge Press Empty09.07.12 23:59

Adam Lambert on Judging 'American Idol': 'I'd Be More Than Flattered'

Quote :
Prepare for a possible shake-up at American Idol: Adam Lambert, season-eight runner-up, could join the judges table for the 12th edition of the Fox competition.

For the moment, the singer and the show are in the talking stage, E! News reports.

"They have been talking about Adam for over a month," a source is quoted as telling the outlet. "He personifies the show, and will be a popular choice right from the start. He knows what it's like to be on the receiving end of the judges' comments, he has a human touch, and they know they can't go wrong if they bring him on. He would be able to bring a unique perspective to the show. People love him."

But in a statement to THR apparently denying talks have taken place, Lambert says: "Idol has an amazing history of introducing great musical talent, and I was very fortunate to have had the Idol stage play a big part in my career. IF Idol wants to talk to me about Judging, I'd be more than flattered to have that conversation."

Since Simon Cowell jumped ship after season nine, the Idol panel has comprised Randy Jackson, Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez.

Together, the three have faced criticism for their softer approach to judging contestants as compared with Cowell's acerbic yet spot-on observations. And the trio have yet to sign on for season 12.........continue reading

American Idol Judge Press 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

American Idol Judge Press
Page 1 of 1