Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stockholm Sweden : 5 : 2 : 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Stockholm Sweden  : 5 : 2 : 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Stockholm Sweden : 5 : 2 : 2012   Stockholm Sweden  : 5 : 2 : 2012 Empty06.02.12 14:08

Stockholm Sweden  : 5 : 2 : 2012 Captur29

Buzzin've met Adam Lambert!

Stockholm Sweden  : 5 : 2 : 2012 51120010

Quote :
Artist Adam Lambert came to Stockholm for a quick visit with a gig at Mix Megapol. Buzzin.se had an exclusive meeting with "Better Than I Know Myself" star who discussed his upcoming album Trespassing.

Lambert began as a musical performer already the age of ten, but the big breakthrough came in 2009 when he finished second in American Idol. 2010 released the star's debut album For Your Entertainment, and he immediately received a superhit all over the world with "Whataya Want From Me".

When we met the star, he came with a big smile and great spirits. Rumors that he is very down to earth and open did pretty well. If his next album, he told me what we can expect.

- It is a very personal album. Thanks to my awesome team, I have the freedom to write and create just the music I want to get across. It is funk and pop, but still the rock from the last album. I have really worked hard on the album in detail, he says.

On the plate, he has worked with big stars like Bruno Mars, Pharrell Williams (Madonna, Britney Spears) and Dr.. Luke (P! nk, Katy Perry). He has been involved and produced and written many of the songs.

Pharrell Williams is f*cking cruel, it was an amazing experience to work with him, he continues.

Source

Also cover by Culture Bloggen

Sarah SASSY Blog

Quote :
I was given the exclusive opportunity for an intimate interview with none other than Adam Lambert, known from American Idol with hits like "Whataya want from me" and "if i had you"!

Adam has in the past week launched its new song, "Better than i know my self," and has a new album on G, Trespassing to be released soon! Adam explained that in his new album will get to know him in to the skin, he explained that the album contains songs that are PARTY and describes one's fortunate and happy moments in life, but that there is also a deeper side, and songs, as Adam himself described it, which is like a "emotionallhangover", a word that I also will anama, känslomässigbakfylla .. GRUNT

Adam was very humble and genuine, he offered himself and spoke openly about everything from what he ate for dinner to his magnificent performance with QUEEN's at EMA Awards 2011th Adam feels genuine and honest and is a guy I will follow, for him, we can expect great things!

ADAM FOR PRESIDENT

I took the opportunity to make sure that Adam stay warm and stylish in the winter cold and gave him one of my ziperaller :-)

TOWER RADIO

Stockholm Sweden  : 5 : 2 : 2012 Adam_l10

Quote :

kajal, makeup and the trendiest belongings from the United States. Sun was megastar adam lambert planet suddenly tower. no trace of star-airs - a super nice dude type.

at the jewelry, the adam was wearing, were the envy girls in the planet tower shortly before pale times. cilia in the future and therefore not so pale, he wanted to know adam lambert on how to properly paints her as a man. But Lambert just laughed and said that he does not believe that cilia would ever dare to wear make-up. because he was right.

NRJ Radio : February 8th

Stockholm Sweden  : 5 : 2 : 2012 Adam-l14

Meeting with Adam Lambert

Stockholm Sweden  : 5 : 2 : 2012 Adam10

Quote :
On Saturday evening the star Adam Lambert (Whataya Want From Me, If I Had You & For Your Entertainment) arrived to Stockholm.

I have to admit that I am a pretty new fan of Adam because I hadn’t set my eyes or ears on him until last autumn. But very quickly he has become one of my favorites. The pinnacle for me was when Adam jumped in and sang the Queen-medley together with the original members of Queen as the closing number of the European Music Awards. What an amazing voice!

Now I got an invitation to go to a gathering with Adam on Sunday. Thank you, Sara Jönsson! I thought that since it was a meeting with a world star, there would be at least 60 people present, but nope. We were seven in all, including Adam. When I realized that, I started to feel a little panicky. During all my years in the film and music industry I’ve had a chance to meet a lot of lovely people, but with Adam I became nervous. Very nervous......... Continue reading

Rebecka Ståhl : Adam Lambert Interview

Quote :
Here is the interview I did with Bob & Adam Lambert last Sunday. Luckily, he was incredibly fun and easy-going and talk to, can imagine that it would have been harder to get a good interview of an acid / tired celebrity.

We met up at his hotel and this was both me and Bob so nervous that we thought we would throw up. Literally. When he finally walked in the room so I wiped the sweat of the hand on his pants fast as hell before we shook hands, haha!

First of all, we saw your performance with Queen at the EMA's, I'm a huge Queen fan and I was happily surprised to see how great you filled Freddie Mercury's shoes, how was it for you to sing the songs of Such a legendary performer ?
Answer: When Queen asked me to performances with Them I was like "LET'S DO THIS" and got really excited, Because it was SUCH a big opportunity for me to grow as an artist, but Obviously It was nerve wracking as well. It was cool too work with the guys in the band Because They were really nice and supportive.

It's been almost three years since you released your last album, I'm sure you've Developed a lot as an artist, What Should we expect from your upcoming record "Trespassing"?
Answer: This one is definitely more staff, Because I Worked with this album for a longer time than my first record. With "For your entertainment" we recorded all the songs in three months. The biggest difference is that i was much more picky with the songs on this album, I turned down a lot of great melodies Because They did not feel like something I could sing about in this point of my life. My new record is me now. It's "Alpha 2012"......continue reading

Stockholm Sweden  : 5 : 2 : 2012 24odesn

Kitty Jutbring interview with Adam Lambert

Broadcast on Swedish Radio February 18th

Stockholm Sweden  : 5 : 2 : 2012 24odesn

Stockholm Sweden  : 5 : 2 : 2012 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Stockholm Sweden : 5 : 2 : 2012
Page 1 of 1