Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trespassing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Trespassing Empty
PostSubject: Trespassing   Trespassing Empty09.12.11 2:59

Trespassing 4uev5g

SONY PRESS RELEASE

15th December 2011

GLOBAL SUPERSTAR ADAM LAMBERT TO RELEASE HIGHLY

ANTICIPATED SECOND ALBUM 'TRESPASSING' ON MARCH 20th, 2012

FIRST SINGLE “BETTER THAN I KNOW MYSELF” WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR

SALE ON DECEMBER 20 AT ALL DIGITAL MUSIC PROVIDERS

Quote :

(New York – NY) Global superstar Adam Lambert will release his highly anticipated second album TRESPASSING (RCA Records / 19 Entertainment) on March 20th, 2012. The album’s first single “Better Than I Know Myself” will be made available for sale on December 20th at iTunes and all digital music providers. (Release dates are US; International dates vary.)

Beginning December 20th, fans who pre-order TRESPASSING from Adam's website, http://www.AdamOfficial.com will also receive an instant MP3 download of his new single "Better Than I Know Myself." Fans who pre-order from the store will also have first access to exclusive album configurations and upgrades.

Lambert describes TRESPASSING, which he executive produced as "an exciting journey through the past two years of my life. It's been a transformative period and I really wanted to make music from what I've experienced. All these songs honestly explore the ups and downs of my reality."

In addition to co-writing many of the tracks, Lambert collaborated with an all star list of award winning artists, producers and songwriters including Pharrell Williams, Dr. Luke, Claude Kelly, Benny Blanco, Bonnie McKee, Nile Rogers, Sam Sparro, Bruno Mars, Nikka Costa and BC Jean.

Since the release of Lambert’s debut album For Your Entertainment in 2009 it has sold over 1 million copies worldwide. Lambert was nominated for a Grammy for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance for “Whataya Want From Me” in 2010 and also released the Glam Nation Live CD/DVD and Acoustic Live! EPs. He is first AMERICAN IDOL to ever tour the world in support of their debut album in the year following their IDOL season. In November of this year, Adam took to the stage in the finale of the MTV European Music Awards to sing lead vocals with Queen, who were being honored with a Lifetime Achievement Award. Their captivating performance is widely regarded to be the highlight of the entire EMA ceremony and an indication of the outstanding years ahead in the career of Adam Lambert

Trespassing 4uev5g

Trespassing track titles so far

12th January 2012

Trespassing, Better Than I Know Myself, Broken English, Cuckoo,

Underneath, Kickin In, Chokehold, Outlaws of love

Trespassing 4uev5g

Adam Lambert's Sophomore Album, 'Trespassing,' Will Be Amazing. Here's Why

Sam Lansky

8th December 2011

Trespassing Adam3110

Quote :

This week is officially (i.e., not officially) Adam Lambert appreciation week, because I've declared it so! Also, because anticipation is running high for the Idol alum's happening-any-day-now comeback single, "Better Than I Know Myself," and sophomore album, Trespassing.

But seriously, Glambert is back in business, and this is a very good thing. So don't trip off the glitz that he's gonna display -- sit back and listen, because that Lambert reign is just kicking off.

Since rising to fame as a contestant on the eighth season of "American Idol," Adam Lambert has enjoyed a level of fame that most Idol alumni only dream of: His debut album, For Your Entertainment, debuted at #3 on the Billboard 200, and his Pink-penned single "Whataya Want from Me" cracked the Top 10 and earned him a Grammy nomination. With writing credits from A-list stars 'n scribes like Dr. Luke, Lady Gaga, and Ryan Tedder on his first album, it's no wonder that Glambert's record got so much attention.

That album, though, probably deserved even more praise than it received; releases from Idol vets aren't always as sophisticated and, well, entertaining as For Your Entertainment was, from its ironic '80s glam-queen cover art down to the crunchy pop hooks that comprised its many stellar songs. But Adam's promotion of the album was fearless and ferocious, with controversial performances and his always-glamorous image giving a spectacular visual counterpart to the already-impressive sonic onslaught.

Continue reading on MTV Buzzworthy

Trespassing 5a3kah

Pharrell Williams Says Adam Lambert “Has a Voice Like a Siren”

Whitney Ricketts

December 1st 2011

Trespassing Pharre10

Quote :

American Idol alum Adam Lambert keeps the delightful sonic surprises coming — first with his controversial 2009 AMAs performance, and now with his collaboration with Neptunes producer Pharrell Williams. Pharrell is working with Glambert on his second album, Trespassing, due out in early 2012. The album also features the handiwork of hit master Dr. Luke and pop stars Britney Spears and Katy Perry.

In a recent Rolling Stone interview, the two musicians gush about each other. "This kid has a voice like a siren — there's no guys singing in that Steve Winwood- Peter Cetera range," Pharrell says about Adam’s vocal range.

Continue reading on Wetpaint

Trespassing 5a3kah

Adam Lambert : Global Hero Russian Trespassing Promo

See full story on Adam Official

Trespassing 4uev5g

Adam Lambert Reveals Title to New Album, Single

Shirley Halperin

Trespassing Adam-l38

Quote :

Adam Lambert fans are celebrating an embarrassment of riches this weekend as the American Idol alum promised and dutifully revealed the title of his long awaited second album and its first single.

It all went down on Twitter: Trespassing is the name of the full-length (a song of the same name, which Lambert worked on with Pharrell Williams, is also on the album) and the first single, co-written by Dr. Luke (Britney Spears, Ke$ha, Kelly Clarkson) with Claude Kelly (Bruno Mars’ “Grenade,” Jessie J’s “Price Tag”), Ammo (Katy Perry’s “Teenage Dream”) and Cirkut (Rihanna’s “You Da One”), is called “Better Than I Know Myself.”

Minutes after posting the tweet to his 1.2 million followers, the hash tag #BETTERTHANIKNOWMYSELF was trending on the social media site.

Other writers and musicians who worked on the album include songwriters Ryan Tedder and Evan Bogart and Chic founder and veteran producer Nile Rodgers, although it has yet to be revealed which songs made the final track listing.

As for a release date, Lambert announced only that it would be “dropping” in 2012. Back in September, RCA Records CEO Peter Edge and president Tom Corson told the Hollywood Reporter that the album would be out in the first quarter, which ends March 30.

Continue reading on The Hollywood Reporter

Trespassing 4uev5g
Trespassing 4uev5g

Trespassing 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Trespassing
Page 1 of 1