Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Trevor Project Peace Pendant

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

The Trevor Project Peace Pendant Empty
PostSubject: The Trevor Project Peace Pendant   The Trevor Project Peace Pendant Empty16.08.11 23:10

The Trevor Project Peace Pendant Thread10

The Trevor Project Peace Pendant N10

Quote :

The New Adam Lambert Peace Pendant. Proceeds benefit The Trevor Project, the leading national organization providing crisis and suicide prevention services to LGBTQ youth.

Each pendant features Adam Lambert’s signature and “Believe In You” inscription on the back.

“I believe that peace is exactly what the Trevor Project promotes. Peace of mind, peace amongst our youth and peace at home. With peace comes comfort and grace and that is my wish for ALL.”
-Adam Lambert

Place your order at Pennyroyal Studio

Adam Lambert creates new Pennyroyal pendant for The Trevor Project

Quote :

On Adam Lambert’s Twitter account Tuesday, the singer made the announcement that he has another new addition to his Pennyroyal pendant lineup. In the past, the “Whataya Want From Me” singer has created special pendants for the likes of both DonorsChoose.org and MusiCares — and now, he has turned his attention to The Trevor Project.

This new pendant features on one side a peace sign, and on the other Adam’s signature along with the line “Believe In You.” When talking about why he specifically went with this design, Adam explained on Pennyroyal Studio’s official site:

“I believe that peace is exactly what the Trevor Project promotes. Peace of mind, peace amongst our youth and peace at home. With peace comes comfort and grace and that is my wish for ALL.”

Read more on CarterMatt

The Trevor Project Peace Pendant 5nvdbd

Pennyroyal Studio & Adam Lambert - The Peace Pendant

A Special Announcement By Tim Foster

Quote :

Pennyroyal Studio has completed another successful release with the charitable Signature Collection. The Adam Lambert Peace Pendant has raised over $40,000 for The Trevor Project during its 8/16/11- 10/1/11 availability. With this $40,000 donation, the total amount Adam's fans have contributed to various charities that Adam supports has reached $1,000,000.

Thank you to Adam's fans for your enthusiasm in promoting the Peace Pendant and congratulations on reaching $1,000,000 total donated.

The Trevor Project Peace Pendant 5nvdbd

The Trevor Project Peace Pendant 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

The Trevor Project Peace Pendant
Page 1 of 1