Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert's F Y E featured during E! Canada launch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert's F Y E featured during E! Canada launch Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert's F Y E featured during E! Canada launch   Adam Lambert's F Y E featured during E! Canada launch Empty30.11.10 17:48

Quote :

Adam Lambert fans north of the border now yet again have a reason to celebrate -- his song "For Your Entertainment" was used to open E! Network's new channel on Monday. Really, we should not even be surprised by hearing this, as Adam has managed to obtain great popularity north of the border -- and even has two top 10 hits to his name with "Whataya Want From Me" and "If I Had You."

In addition to this, we could also potentially talk about how Adam is keeping a great relationship going with E! with this song being chosen. He was featured in a True Hollywood Story airing earlier this month, and often even receives play during their news segments. Even when a guest anchor on "The Daily 10" made an offensive comment about the former "American Idol" star, it was announced days later that the show would be no more.

Adam Lambert's F Y E featured during E! Canada launch 1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert's F Y E featured during E! Canada launch
Page 1 of 1