Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jay Leno Show : 21 : 12 : 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Jay Leno Show : 21 : 12 : 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Jay Leno Show : 21 : 12 : 2009   Jay Leno Show : 21 : 12 : 2009 Empty21.12.09 18:24

Jay Leno Show : 21 : 12 : 2009 Thinsp20

Jay Leno Show : 21 : 12 : 2009 Adam_310

Adam Lambert Clears Up Rumors On 'The Jay Leno Show'

Quote :

Adam Lambert appeared on "The Jay Leno Show" on Monday night, where he discussed how dramatically his life has changed since he competed on "American Idol," performed at the American Music Awards and released his first album, For Your Entertainment.

"I'm hanging on white knuckles. It's a good ride. I mean how hasn't [life changed since 'Idol']?" he said. "It's wild. I have people that are so supportive of me that are buying the CD."

More from the MTV article HERE

Adam Lambert On Leno: I Surprised ABC With The Stage Hijinks

Quote :

Adam Lambert is still unruffled by network decisions to cancel his appearances on several shows following his homoerotic performance at the AMAs.

"I really think they were backed into a corner on what happened," he told Jay Leno Monday night. "There's the FCC and different groups that took offense. They have to do what they have to do."

"Do you think they bailed on you?" Leno asked.

"I did surprise them with some things I didn't do in rehearsal," Lambert said. "Let's be fair. I wasn't as consistent during rehearsal."

"That's lawyer talk!" said Leno. "Like Tiger had transgressions. I love that kind of talk."

Lambert also talked about how much Paula will be missed from 'Idol' and cleared up two rumors: he hasn't developed a makeup line and his father was not mortified by his AMA performance (a rumor he said Bill O'Reilly tried to spread).

Original source HERE

Adam Lambert Has Heart-To-Heart With Jay Leno

Quote :

Glam rocker Adam Lambert was a special guest on The Jay Leno Show last night (Dec. 21). The American Idol Season 8 Runner-Up had a good chat with the lively talk show host and also performed the new single Whataya Want From Me from his debut CD For Your Entertainment. In the interview, Lambert said his parents are supportive of his career and of his choices. He also cleared up a few Internet rumors that were circulating.

More of the Rockstar Weekly article HERE

Adam Lambert Doesn't Have A Makeup Line ...

Yet: The MTV News Quote Of The Day

Quote :

"I haven't started a makeup line. I might, but I haven't yet. My father was rumored to be mortified by what I did [at the 'American Music Awards'] and that we're not speaking. That's a rumor. ... I think Bill O'Reilly perpetuated that. Lovely man. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. [My dad and I] were laughing about it ... so that was a rumor."

More HERE

Performance cannot be uploaded to a hosting site because of copyright law enforced by NBC

Jay Leno Show : 21 : 12 : 2009 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Jay Leno Show : 21 : 12 : 2009
Page 1 of 1